We are so excited about the housing project that Alex is developing for us at the moment – it will set the standard change of housing in PNG moving forward! So we thought we would tell you a little bit about our construction manager.
Alex Simpson has a wealth of experience in the building and development industry in both Australian and Papua New Guinea. Alex is a Master Builder with over 25 years’ experience.
Key Achievements- Australia
• 9 level 36 unit’s foreshore development, on a class P site including sheet piling, de watering and piling to a depth of 28 m. Project value $18 million
• 6 storey sports complex, including Olympic swimming pool. Project value $19 million
• 3 story walk up, 60 unit’s foreshore development. Including sheet piling dewatering and Screw piers. Project Value 8 million
Key Achievements PNG
• Development of Heliconia Ridge Housing Estate- design and construction of master plan and civil works, design and construction of 48 houses. Project Value K24,000,000.00
• Client-side Project management of the Polytec colleges in Simbu, Enga and Kokopo. Manage all aspects of design and cost planning Concept stage. Project value K200,000,000
• Construction Management of the completion of the Chief Justice Residence Port Moresby. Project value K5,000,000.00
• Project Management of Design of NCDC Housing Scheme and Plans for Subdivision. Project Value K4,500,000.00
Alex is a dedicated, disciplined and results orientated builder, developer and project manager who has led a variety of high value projects from initial design and planning phases through to Completion.